My name is AJ Jackson. I’m a hands-on creative director possessing a versatile technical background with experience in all aspects of design and development –from concept and creation, to marketing. Just tell me who’s your target audience, and if you want your project in 2D or 3D.
I have an Augmented/Virtual Reality Developer certification from EON Reality, and a CompTIA A+ IT certification. That means not only can I use 3DS Max, After Effects, Premiere, and Photoshop, I can also troubleshoot them!
My experience also includes the following, but is not limited to:
- Client consultation to develop and implement digital marketing strategies.
- Hands-on development of content and digital assets for mass marketing.
- Coordination and management of 3rd party agencies.
- One-on-one technical and strategic marketing training.
- Working with clients and simplifying technical concepts and objectives.
- Creating online and print images used for marketing and advertisements.
- Designing company logos and websites.
- Writing advanced-technical and user-friendly documentation for hardware and software.
- Working within Mac, Windows, and Linux environments.
I can be reached using the following contact form: